CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
Andes Perú Travel : Tour operator.
CLIENT(S): Direct passenger(s) or travel agency(s).
Acceptance and knowledge of our Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set forth below in this document are mandatory and binding. They apply to all reservations and activities made through our website, via email or in person. The use of any of these channels implies knowledge and acceptance of them.
Modification of the conditions of use
Once the client sends his reservation request, the confirmation of this will be subject to the payment support according to the request, detailing all the services included and not included. If no response is received from the client, acceptance of our terms and conditions will be assumed. In this sense, Andes Perú Travel is not responsible for any extraordinary situation.
OBLIGATIONS OF PASSENGERS ESTABLISHED ACCORDING TO THE POLICIES OF ANDES PERÚ TRAVEL
- Respond clearly and accurately to responses and requests, such as forms to be filled out by sales staff.
- Follow the instructions of the team en route.
- Mandatory attendance at briefings, held prior to your tour, are essential to begin your booked tour experience.
- Comply with all the obligations established in these Terms and Conditions.
- payment policies
- We use PayPal so you can make your deposit, which makes it easy to use a credit card. There is a 7% fee for using PayPal for international transfers.
For groups larger than 08 people we accept bank transfers. If you want more information about this possibility, send us an email to email@example.com
Policies for in-person payment methods
- Cash, credit card and PayPal will be accepted for final payments. No passenger can start their tour until payment has been completed.
- Cash payments are due the day before your tour and can be made during the pre-briefing. We accept US dollars and soles (Peruvian currency) for cash payments.
- Ripped or torn bills, no matter how small, will not be accepted.
- PayPal payments are due one week prior to the departure of the tour or trek.
- If the balance is not paid 2 days before the departure of the trip, the commission will be 10%. and not 8%
- All bank commissions will be covered by the client.
- For more information, you can contact the assigned salesperson.
The cancellation request must be made by email by the person who made the reservation and paid the deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations made 30 days in advance do not have additional charges except for excursions on the Inca Trail .
If the client cancels between 10 and 30 days before his trip, he must pay 50% of the total cost of the trip.
If the client cancels between 10 and 3 days before their trip, they must pay 80% of the total cost.
If the client cancels 2 days or less before their trip, they must pay 100% of the total cost.
- In the rare event that a client decides to leave once the walk has started, no refund will be given. The client must also pay the additional expenses incurred by the client’s own decision, such as food, lodging and transportation.
- If the client is unable to participate in any walking tour due to illness or physical problems, no refund will be given. The client must also pay any additional expenses incurred, such as food, lodging, and transportation.
- In the event that a natural disaster or act of God prevents a service from being completed, the client will receive a 50% refund, considering administrative expenses.
- In the event of a natural disaster or an act that causes a change in the route of the walk, there will be no refund.
- In consideration of the last pandemic that was experienced worldwide, we include that, in the event that the service is not carried out due to a pandemic or fortuitous event, no refund will be made, but an open ticket will be delivered so that you can receive the service on another date subject to availability.
- Failure to appear on the assigned tour will be considered a no show.
- In no case will there be a refund option.
- There will be no refund in case of no-show.
- To modify the date of the excursion, there is a fee of US $ 50.00 per person, if the modification occurs more than 30 days in advance.
- If the modification occurs between 21 and 30 days before the excursion, the rate is US$75.00 per person.
- If the modification occurs between 10 and 20 days before the excursion, the fee is US$100.00 per person.
- For modifications made less than 10 days in advance, different rates will be applied, which will be calculated at the time of making the change, depending on availability and date.
- Modifications must be made for another group tour with a minimum of 2 people. If a single traveler needs to change dates and there is no option on the required date, the change will not be possible.
We recommend travel insurance for all our clients.
Coverage must include baggage loss, accidents, emergency air rescue, and trip cancellation. Trip cancellation insurance must reimburse non-recoverable air or ground expenses if you cancel your trip due to personal or family illness, as well as cover medical evacuation expenses if the situation requires it.
In the event of illness or injury on one of our circuits, we are trained to provide emergency first aid and arrange transport to a suitable medical facility. However, we are not responsible for the cost of transportation services or medical care.
About the PASSPORT IN MACHU PICCHU, HUAYNA PICCHU, AND INCA TRAIL
Once the tour reservation is confirmed, we will immediately send the information to the Inca Trail reservation office and the LLaqta Machu Picchu reservation office so that the permits are issued and we guarantee the tour.
The original passport must be carried for all services. Photocopies will not be accepted.
The information that we will send to the reservation office of the Llaqta Machu Picchu includes full name, passport number, nationality, sex and age. This information cannot be modified.
The only exception is in the case of passport numbers that could be changed due to renewal.
To renew the passport it is suggested to also take the old one.
If the passport number changes between booking and the start of the tour, both old and new passports must be carried.
If the passport information does not match the information previously provided to us, you will not be able to start the tour.
If the client does not report the existence of a new passport upon arrival in Cusco, it will not be the responsibility of Andes Perú Travel. Therefore:
- It will be the client’s full responsibility to assume the additional expenses that are generated such as transportation, food, lodging, and other expenses when returning to the city of Cusco, or to the place of origin of the Tour.
- In none of the mentioned cases, Andes Perú Travel will assume any responsibility for the refund or modification of the tour, considering that everything is organized and subject to government policies.
Force Majeure or Different Causes
This includes any event that is outside the scope of Andes Perú Travel , such as a threat of war, pandemic such as the Coronavirus, riots, civil strikes, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, diseases, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fires or similar. In any of these cases, Andes Perú Travel will limit itself to the use of responsibilities and will not assume what does not correspond.
By booking any of our adventure trips, the client assumes the risks associated with personal accidents, medical emergencies, problems with air travel, etc. In the event of any of these events, Andes Perú Travel is not responsible.
Adventure tour cancellation policies
Andes Perú Travel is not responsible for unfavorable weather conditions, natural catastrophes, pandemics, strikes, accidents, illnesses, injuries, loss of personal items, etc. It is the client’s responsibility to carry insurance that covers this type of event. We reserve the right to modify or cancel the program due to any of the unforeseen conditions mentioned above.
Right to use images
The client accepts and grants Andes Perú Travel the right to use images, photos and videos during participation in any of our packages for any type of publicity, free of charge.
Thank you very much for choosing Andes Perú Travel!