Awakening in the Andes
About the tour:
Come and enjoy with us the glamor of our luxury cabins + Jacuzzi, in a natural setting, right in the heart of the Peruvian Andes.
Wake up with a view of the spectacular Vilcanota mountain range, after spending the night in this magical location. Our eco-sustainable cabins are set in the spectacular landscape of the Peruvian Andes, where they offer guests all the carefully designed services and comforts of the best hotels.
- Duration: 1 day / 1 night.
- Departures: Ask us about availability.
- Degree of difficulty: Easy.
- Minimum age: 10 years.
- Price: 800 soles per person.
- Minimum: 2 persons.
- 8:00 am: Pick-up from your hotel.
- 9:30 am: Accommodation and special welcome at the hotel.
- 11:00 am: Spiritual cleansing ceremony.
- 12:30 pm: Picnic lunch with views of the sacred peaks of Mount Veronica and Mount Chicón.
- 5:00 pm: Guided meditation, as a birthday celebration and offering to Mother Earth, our Andean Pachamama.
- 6:30 pm: Campfire and special evening meal.
- 8:30 pm: Observation of the stars in the night sky.
Maras – Moray quad bike ride
This quad bike experience, through some of the most scenic landscapes of the Peruvian Andes, from Maras to Moray, high above the Sacred Valley of the Incas, can be enjoyed in the morning or in the afternoon.
The tour of the saltpans of Maras and the Inca agricultural terraces of Moray is the ideal complement to your Machu Picchu excursion. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the views of snowcapped mountains and fields of Andean crops, and to experience all the colors and traditions of local communities.
DETAILS OF THE TOUR
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Duration: Half day.
- Tickets included to all the archaeological sites (no need to stand in line!).
- Type of transport:
- Meals: Not included.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Wear sneakers, light footwear or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Make sure you have a rain jacket, particularly during the rainy season.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Use sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take along a small, lightweight backpack.
Includes and does not include
- Tourist class transport.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Tourist Ticket (70 soles for foreign nationals, 40 soles for Peruvians).