Sacred Valley of the Incas
About the tour:
Why you should visit the Sacred Valley!
The Sacred Valley of the Incas, Peru’s second most visited attraction after Machu Picchu, has a very pleasant climate and beautiful landscapes. It has many tourist attractions and archaeological sites and is also recommended for those who feel the effects of altitude sickness while they are in Cusco.
- Pick-up from hotel.
- Duration: 12 hours.
- Tickets included to all the archaeological sites (no need to stand in line!).
- Type of transport:
- Meals: Not included.
- Tour guide:
- Payment method:
- Wear sneakers, light footwear or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Make sure you have a rain jacket, particularly during the rainy season.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Use sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take along a small, lightweight backpack.
Includes and does not include
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Comfortable and safe transport.
- Services of a bilingual tour guide.
- Entrance tickets to all the attractions.
- Buffet lunch (Tunupa restaurant).