HALF DAY TOUR TO MARAS AND MORAY
About the tour:
This tour of the saltpans of Maras and the Inca agricultural terraces of Moray is an ideal complement to your excursion to Machu Picchu. You will experience scenery including snowcapped mountains, fields of Andean crops, and villages filled with local colors and traditions.
- 7:00 am: Pick-up from your hotel.
- 9:30 am: Guided tour to the Maras saltpans.
- 10:30 am: Guided tour to the agricultural interpretation center of Moray, and visit to the Awanas textile center in the community of Chinchero.
- 12:30 pm: Return drive to the city of Cusco.
- Pick-up from hotel.
- Duration: Half day.
- Tickets included to all the attractions (no need to stand in line!).
- Type of transport:Minivan
- Meals: Not included.
- Tour guide:Bilingual.
- Wear sneakers, light footwear or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Make sure you have a rain jacket, particularly during the rainy season.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Use sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat.
- Take along a small, lightweight backpack.
Includes and does not include
- Tourist bus transport.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Tourist ticket (70 soles for foreign nationals, 40 soles for Peruvians).